Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Friday, January 9, 2009

STOP!

Let's see. The animal world is not that different from our world. Us. Homosapiens. Well, if you have managed to have seen my post about my Singapore trip, You would know where I got that word from. Amazingly, the cage says it all. Let me rephrase it here for you all.


_____________________________________________________________________________________

THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS CREATURE

HOMOSAPIENS

_____________________________________________________________________


Well yes. The cage. Unfortunately. Anyway. That was not my point. The point is, I am saying that I think us humans are really dangerous. Thats all. What do you think?

Whatever. I am actually trying to relate to what I've got to say here this day. Something to put in my blog. Someone - Sherpa Pet Carriers - dropped a message in my chatbox and with a link to their page. Like hello. Pet carriers? Well I don't know what to say about that. But that got me thinking, I haven't even blog about my likes for animals!! XD

Yeah. I'm an animal lover. I think. From dogs to cats to birds and rabbits, even lions and kangaroos to aqua life.





cute? Aw...

Am I revealling too much? I just feel like blogging now. Yes. To send this message out.


STOP ANIMAL CRUELTY. STOP ABUSING THEM.


Here are some pictures from an email I got recently. OMG.



























It's just so pityful to see those dogs like that. Really. Makes me sad. Look at their faces. Animals can cry too. Don't you think so? Look at those dogs! They are so beautiful. A man's best friend. And people do that to the. OMG. I cannot believe it. Damn.

Then here's another one. I'm sure many of you out there has received this email before.


Look at them. Adorable, aren't they? :)































There's to much of this going on. Sighed. I can go on and on rambling non-stop about this. But. I won't. As I've got to run. :P But please. Look at those pictures again. Animals are not so different from us humans. They have feelings too. Stop all this cruelty. Just stop it. Ah I can't take it anymore! *sobs*





I miss my doggies.. *winks*
unfortunately I do not have pictures of them in my laptop here.
Pictures of my pets were taken a long time ago
with lousy film cameras back then.







[edited]
I feel so sorry for those dogs. That is just so cruel. Really.
I cannot stop thinking about it.
It's killing me inside to see such.. act!
Please. People.
Stop all this cruelty.
Stop all this suffering.
End it! Let no more animals suffer.
I just feel so sad for those dogs. As well as those seals.
*cries* STOP!! PLEASE STOP!!!

No comments: