Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Guess what.

It's like a miracle! I am at home! The whole day! Gah. No seriously. I always go out during the weekends. Saturday or Sunday. Or even both days. Sometimes I do not go out the whole day, just half the day. But, today, it's like a miracle. I have not been staying home the WHOLE day during the weekends. Especially on a Saturday. So okay. Here I am. In front of my laptop, THE ENTIRE DAY, thus, ending up having to blog about something (or else my blog will feel so empty to me). Anyway, the last day of January, how time flies. I will be going back to school on Tuesday.

Alright. Here's my movie review for the month of January. On the latest movie I've watched. First, I've watched Inkheart last Friday.



Another movie taken from a book.



There's the book. So, what's this movie about?

I think many of you out there have already seen the movie. Not knowing that there's such a book that exist. I think. Well because I did not even know there was a book. Mo (Brendan Fraser), has this gift of bringing characters to life out of a book. Later, his daughter too have that gift. Mo, is searching high and low for this book - Inkheart - because he is searching for his wife, believing that she is still alive and inside the book. What happenes in the end? Well of course I do not reveil it here.

My rating for this movie : 5/10



Next, a movie that I've just watched. Yesterday. Underworld : Rise of The Lycans.



WOW. It's a sequel to the Underworld, which was released in 2003 and Underworld : Evolution, which was released in 2006.





Awesome as the other two movies I can say. Make sure you have watched the previuos two before you proceed to watching this movie. Otherwise you'll be wondering what is this movie all about. Yet this latest Underworld movie does not have Kate Beckinsale acting inside. Why?

Well here's why. This Underworld : Rise of the Lycans, is about how the Lycans rise. Well duh. It's sort of like a flash back from the Underworld 1. If you know what I mean. Yes. That is why Kate Beckinsale is not acting in this movie as Selene. About how the war between the Vampires and Werewolfs started. Interesting to watch. Nice~ It tells you what actually happened so you will understand both Underworld 1 and 2 much much better.

My rating for this movie : 7/10

Click here to see the cast of the movie and many more.



Oh gosh. I have to add some quotes from the movie here. I find it.. amusing. Enjoy~!

From Underworld : Rise of the Lycans :-

Lucian: Were you not afraid of them?
Raze: Yes, but I wanted to live.
Lucian: Are you afraid of me?
Raze: Yes.
Lucian: Well do not be. I will not bite... much.

Xristo: With respect Lucian, I do not see the wisdom in waiting for her. She is not one of us.
Lucian: She is the one who set us free.
Xristo: But she is a vampire! If she has betrayed you, she could lead them to us!
Lucian: [Grabs Xristo by the throat] Death Dealers will undoubtedly be on the hunt. And they will eventually find us. But not by her doing. I trust Sonja with my life, and as long as I'm in command so will you.
[Releases his hold on Xristo and walks off]
Sabas: [to Xristo] I told you not to say anything.



I tell you, this is like the funniest lines I've heard. In the movie itself. Watch the movie, and you will know. I told you not to say anything. Hahahahaha.........

No comments: