Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Sunday, September 13, 2009

ATTENTION! MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE???

Alright peeps. Another short update here!

Am going to change my blog link real soon.
Until I have set up my blog properly, I will tell you.
But first.

Do me a little favor will you? :)


Do let me know if you like my latest blog link by
dropping me a comment saying YES or NO.
I appreciate it.


♥♥♥



♥♥♥


(you can click it if you want to.
No access granted.)


I mean. It's so me right? I adore it. (I think)


Plus this link:
(it's really long eh?)
Will be deleted.
FOREVER.


Finally? Haha. Do let me know! I am waiting!! :)






PS : The blog is under construction!
Plus check this two (click 1) & (click 2) site layout
and tell me which is the best!
I can't make up my mind!
Thanks!

Signature - YUNZ

3 comments:

Më| §zë said...

well, shorter name makes remembering easier..
short and snippy... =]

i like the acid rain template..

Martin said...

yes or no also nvm.. i will paste it in my blog and i jus click.. but for me..if u want me to type..its too long i guess..

yunzsy™ said...

Mei Sze, Thanks! Haha. Yeah. Shorter is easier to remember. Hmmm. I really can't make up my mind about the template but thanks! Both also sgt cantik. xD ahaha


Martin, What about the layout? I want to know. Ah you lazy fella la. xD