Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Don't let me go - The Fray



Am not studying at the moment. Have got no idea to do. Facebook is a little too boring for me at this moment. Maybe it's because I don't even know what I am feeling. Yeah. I do not know what I am feeling right now, at this moment.


Like I have lost my sense of direction.
Like I have lost someone.
Like I don't even know what to think about.
Like I am feeling EMO.
Like I am feeling sad.
Like there's something missing.



Or maybe...




I just am not feeling anything.


I can't pin point the feeling. Am I at a cross-road? I can't see what's at the end.



Sometimes friends are not what you think they are, are they?
That's just a random thought.




Don't let me go. Never.


Signature - YUNZ

No comments: