Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Illustrator.

I slept late last night, and got out of bed because Tricia called. She and Kee Hao came to my house, semata-matanya untuk mengambil Ang Pow. (oo sorry for my sudden change of language) Well, they got ang pows from my father. Haha.

Chit chat here and there, and Tricia was playing my Adobe Illustrator. After seeing her use it, I sort of got use to using it as well. Thanks to Tricia. :D

And so, this is what I came up with. Oh boy, I am happy about it. xD



Nice eh? Haha. But now I am just having problem with the background only. I am still trying to figure out how to colour the background. *scratch head*



PS : Thanks Tricia Lim Su Ying! xD

No comments: