Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Monday, January 5, 2009

A post without pictures.

Alright. Yes. Title said it all. No pictures. I am just going to follow a friend of mine and blog all the way without any sight of pictures. So. Today was my first day at University. Place? Shhhh. Secret. Heheheh. Ask my friends. They would know. Anyway, The place was not bad. Only 7 blocks. Yet I still hope I do not get lost. (yeah. like I did back in College. Pai seh. Hush.)

So. Orientation day. It was totally so bored for me! Argh. I felt like sleeping, I felt like talking, I felt so bored just listening to those people (can't remember who they are already. Sorry!) Some of the stuff it's known and the same as the college I went to. Argh. I am so lazy to even mentioned it here. Met some college mates there as well. 3 only. Can count by fingers. Made new friends. Got to know the course and the lecturers, then, Mass call at 3pm. VIPs came and go. The president of the University gave a speech. I almost fell asleep. Ohmigosh. I looked around. The chairman of the student representitive looks sleepy too. HAHAR.

After all the singing of the National Anthem as well as the declaration and Rukun Negara, YAY. It's time to go home. Finally. Got a friend to sent me to the LRT station and from there, I proceed to go back to my lair. Ah. So here I am. Blogging about my day. In a very brief method.








Just that, I am still wondering. I am not doing what I always wanted to do. Sighed. I have already started my first day. Orientation. Yet I am still wondering what I am doing is it right. Damn. No regrets. I hope. Damn. Damn. Damn. I am going to end up hating myself for the rest of my life. *sobs*

No comments: