Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Googled for...

Regret.

Definition by Wikipedia :
* An intelligent (and/or emotional) dislike for personal past acts and behaviors.

Regret is often felt when someone feels sadness, shame, embarrassment, depression or guilt after committing an action or actions that the person later wishes that he or she had not done.

Regret is distinct from guilt, which is a deeply emotional form of regret — one which may be difficult to comprehend in an objective or conceptual way.

Regret
can describe not only the dislike for an action that has been committed, but also, importantly, regret of inaction.

Many people find themselves wishing that they had done something in a past situation.







Then I searched again.







Definitions of Regret on the Web :

* repent : feel remorse for; feel sorry for; be contrite about
* feel sad about the loss or absence of
* decline formally or politely
* sorrow : sadness associated with some wrong done or some disappointment






Sighed. What the hell. People keep telling me to make the right choice. Have no regrets. Now what the HELL am I doing?! I hate myself for doing THIS to myself right now. But I just can't stop it. No I can't stop this feeling from possessing me. Sorry guys.

No comments: