Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Then, it started raining gumballs.

That line. Heard it before?



Familiar picture?



Yes. It's raining gumballs!

Anyway, I went to watch that movie today. Bedtime Stories.



Lame, and funny. SOMEBODY was practically laughing when he watched the trailer and obviously laighing his arse off in the cinema. Well. Not really. Just me saying so. Literally. Yes. The movie IS funny. Adam Sandler. He's always in comedies. xD Nice story.

My rating : 6/10

Yes. If you do read my blog (not this blog) last time, you would know I always tend to rate the movies I wacthed around 5-7 out of 10. Well. Unless it's the movie Death Race. Now that's an totally awesome movie! :D Ah well. So much for today. I shopped AGAIN. Terrible me. No more money yet I shopped again. Arggh. *Money flying away* Can anybody just tie me up? Sobs.

Bumped into a few friends. A few. As in first, who was it? Gah. I cannot recall. Saw Teh Siok Yen, then a few minutes later I bumped into Hing Kai and Joyce Ong, met Nicola Tang and friend in S&J. Yeah. Who else? I have a terrible short term memory. For certain stuff. Sigh.

Alright. Enough for today. For now. One last picture.



Bugsy on top of Skeeter. The guinea pig looks fake. Big eyes. Oh my GOD. O.O

No comments: