Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Classes starting!

Ah! Classes will be starting. Happy, excited at the same time nervous. And I still wonder whether have I made the wrong choice. Damn I can't turn back now. Yet I keep thinking, wondering that maybe I should not take this course that I have choosen. Hmmm. Sigh.

Anyway, I cannot afford to spend too much time blogging away here already. Will blog properly when I do have the time. Now I am just devastated. Argh. Of my stupidity.



Will it ever cure? Sigh. Totally. Even Lee Hom or his songs just can't cure my devastation.



Leave me alone for now.

I might as well just bring my mood to University tomorrow. Nights.

No comments: