Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

One Quote.

Be the kind of person you would like to be with.
Some people come into our lives, make footprints on our hearts.
- Joseph F. Newton Men




Sayings are true.
To all my friends who left their footprints on my heart ;) You may not be the closest friends I have but you have definately filled my life with laughter and smiles.




Cayman Yong - I am so glad that I have found you. I mean, got to know you. Although late but at least I know you, that what a wonderful friend you are. I know that I can trust you. Thank you for lending me your ears and eyes and shoulders and.. anything that you can lend me. *snickers* Keep rocking girl! :)

Khor Sheau Chuen - You! Always able to "force" words out of my mouth without trying hard! I hate you for that. BUT. You have also brought me joy and comfort since I got to know you. Girl, miss you lots! :)

Yow Chee Peng - What a college friend you are! Crazy, smart and energetic! Gosh. You fill up my life with all those crazy outings and adventures. Miss our college days! Thank you for being part of my life friend. You taught me how to be crazy!

Kuang Xiang Hui - Doctor! :D I'm glad to have known a friend like you, for you have been someone who I turn for advice. Good advice. :D Although.. you crap alot too. And nobody can crap as good as you. You are one of my trustable friend. I am going to miss you.

Richard Tan Wei Zhe - Dude! :D Your awesome! Always giving good advice, you are a great friend. Really. You always seem to say things that make sense. Well at least. To me. I think. You always say things that make sense. Can you say something that don't make sense for once? *evil grins* Take care of Jasmine ya..

Ainin - I won't leave you out. You know I'll never forget you. Girl, all those camping trips, we always end up together. Remember? That's how we got closer. Nin! Woman! You and your cute things. Makes me laugh. Love your smile dearie. Smile more! and put a smile on my face too! :)

Michelle Chong - Aw. You are just so cute. Always rambling away. Getting to know you is like I'm having another best friend to share all the fun and joy in life with! A sister! You open up my mind to another perspective of life.

Last but not least, the person who now I share my life with.

Cheong Mun Hon - I got to know a lot more things from you. ou taught me this and that. Made me laugh, made me cry, made me angry and still managed to make me smile again. To cut things short here, you have coloured my world. Love you!


Well all my friends, regardless of whether I have mentioned you here or not, know that it was difficult to pick out who I want to describe up there. Don't make me mention names here. It's really too much.

Every of my friends out there have left your footprints in my life. Thank you.








PS : My college mates. It's really a pleasure meeting you guys. Hope to catch up with you all again some day!

1 comment:

AININ said...

Aww.. so touching.. you'll always be my BESTEST camping partner EVER!!