Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Saturday, January 3, 2009

To MidVally Again.

and back home. Watched a movie.



YES MAN! XD

Yes. I watched that movie. Not bad. If you want to have a good laugh, watch this show instead. Well, it's not bad. Jim Carrey as Carl Allen. At first to him everything was just no no, and no. After attending a seminar, the word "YES" appears. XD My rating would be about 5-6/10 for this movie. Not bad. At least it teaches you to not say "NO" to LIFE. Yes. That's what it's good. Enjoy life the way you should be doing right now. :D

Oh what am I talking. Anyway, Went to Kim Gary Restarant for lunch. Damn the place is always so packed. The food is not bad. I think it's my second time eating there. Hmmm. Went to do a little more shopping and then it's time to leave. And now that I am home, *evil laughs* (well not exactly evil laugh) time for me to blog! Well, at least get the New Year's Eve photos posted up! :) Yes. It's up in Facebook already. ;D

Anyway. That's all for now. Time to go and get photos. Teehee..


[Next up. New Year's Eve photos!]

No comments: