Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Pictures.

Alright. What I promised, I deliver. Here are the Christmas photos at various places I went as well as the New Year's Eve countdown at the end. Enjoy!


Christmas Decorations @ various places



First destination.

Location : Suria KLCC








Second destination.

Location : 1 Utama





Note : There are 7 areas in 1 Utama that holds a different theme. All are Alice in Wonderland theme :) Too bad I did not take all seven.


Third stop.

Location : MidValley Megamall (North Court & Center Court)








Fourth place.

Location : The Gardens






Fifth destination.

Location : The Curve


Outside. The Street.






Inside.











Sixth.

Location : Cineleisure



Oh I am so sorry. I spotted this amazing car on display at Cineileisure.



That's right. Mazda RX-8.
So, I just got to slot it in here.




Seventh,

Location : Ikano Power Center




*******************



New Year's Eve @ The Curve, PJ.


Foam spraying everywhere!


Sorry the leaf of the tree block the fireworks my photographer is trying to take :(





Finally, I enclosed a picture of us.
Taken at Ikano.


*winks*
eh. must smile more dear. :)






[New Year's Eve photos coming up soon!]

No comments: