Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Camera!

Oh.. My.. Gosh! I am so jealous now. Yes. Guess what. My mother just got herself a DSLR Camera! Argh. That is why I am so jealous now. Grrr.. Ah.







Yes. See the pictures. Gosh. I am so jealous now. Olympus E-420. Mummy! Buy me what I want too! *sobs*

You know, I have had my eyes on that Canon IXUS 860 IS for a long time.



Then came IXUS 870 IS and because it's a newer version of 860 IS, it took my breath away too.



Well. It's the same design anyway. I think. What's the difference? Not much. 870 IS is rounder, sharper? Oh and.. 10.0 MegaPix. Hehe. OMG. Furthermore I really need a camera! My moter was like, pay a little more and get one that's much more better - DSLR Camera - more functions. Where am I going to get the money?

Anyway, I will be still praying hard for a digital camera. The one I want. Canon IXUS 870 IS. It'll be mine. Someday. Yes. Someday.




PS : Money money money.. I need the money..

No comments: