Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Black Kitty.

Today. It's another day at Uni. But. But. But. It's the last day! Chinese New Year Holiday starts!

Spotted a black cat. (Xiang Hui, your friends) Previously at College, there were quite a number of cats and Xiang Hui loves them. Now, when I saw this black cat, my first thought was, wow. Gorgeous. Black. Soft. Beautiful. Well pardon me but yes, I love black cats. (Influenced by Salem from Sabrina the Teenage Witch) So.. Here are some pictures that I tried to snap, unsuccessfully, because the kitty kept walking around.



First shot. A guy was also playing with the kitty.



Oops. That's me holding the kitty up. The wrong way. Sorry! (>.<)


Take 3.


Take 4.


Take 5.


Take 6.


Take 7. Almost.


Take 8. Close enough.


Can't ask the cat to "Hey. Look here!" So. This is the closest to the nicest picture I have taken for the day.


Then, another incident happened. Just like what happened in college. Just that this was minor. Minor minor.




There you go. To end my post.


Assignments. I need sleep.
Pimples coming out! Gah!

No comments: