Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's Photos!

Well. Just look at the crowd! Banyak orang!!

Location : The Curve, Mutiara Damansara.





Then all the foam spraying, which I cannot find while at 1 Utama earlier.










Somebody being sprayed. o.O A few against one.


A closer look.



On the screen! Lin Yu Zhong singing!





Spot the difference. Haha.








Some performer I think. With a torch. And then, people started spraying him too.
Guessed what happened.


He caught on fire! How?

Because when people sprayed him, the force of the foam did not put out the flame but instead directed it towards him. Whoosh. He's on fire. I hope he's alright. As I saw him walking away after that. I hope so.

Obviously, we did not miss out on the fun too! Take a look at the pictures below.


Before the fun.


A new friend made! :)





Did not know Ah Toy was behind. Took a look at the picture then only
"Weh. Toy!"




Alex sprayed my hair. =.= And we still smile for Yao Wei :D
(well although Alex looks more like a monster! @.@)



Now that's a super horny Yao Wei. XD






Then all the arrows I drew pointing at Alex.





Toong Tee Toy under ATTACK!











Poor Yao Wei. I do not know what happened.
But he sure look good covered with foam.




After clean up i guessed.
In the toilet cam whoring. Harharh!




Now its all of us. (I don't know why but I just feel I look so darn gay and weird in evey single photo) Opps. Now you'd noticed.












Countdown! Ready?

3!



2!


1!


Now it's show time! Check out the wonderful photos captured by Yao Wei on his camera. Lovely. Just lovely. Especially the last one. :)






















Love this <3

Just love all of it.


After that, the jam starts.




Not to mention, I do not know how they managed to take this. Haha.



In the end, OH MY GOD. Look at the rubbish. I pity those people that are going to spend who knows how many hours just to clean up that mess. This is just part of it. Oh dear.





Well so sorry to end this post with the sight of rubbish. It just shows us Malaysians just leave all those empty cans behind after playing.

Do not litter! ;P



Many thanks to Tricia Chang Man Yee, Toong Tee Toy, Alex Foo, Yow Chee Peng, Loo Wei Song, Lim Derk Leon and girlfriend Isabelle, Chong Yao Wei and last but not least, my dear Mun Hon for making New Year's Eve Countdown a blast!
Credits goes to Yao Wei for taking the photos, especially for those wonderful photos on the amazing fireworks that night. Thanks!

A very big THANK YOU to all you guys especially Yao Wei :) Your da man!

[edited]
Yao Wei, this is for you. Sorry I left this out.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
NEW YEAR BOY ! !

No comments: