Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Singapore Trip 301108

Okies. As I promised earlier. Way earlier. That I'll post up my Singapore trip pictures. (Click here 1) (Click here 2) Here are those I've got taken by my aunt's canon camera and my lousy 2MP phone camera. Yes I am so sorry I've got to emphasize it because I can't wait to get myself the camera I've got my eyes on :( Anyway, I'll state down which is which so you know. Haha.


1. This all is taken by Canon camera. At Melaka. Go-Cart.
  • My brother



  • My cousins and I












2. Alright. This is not for the faint-hearted people out there. Please be warned. Before you scroll downwards, if you think you can't handle it then do not look.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
you have been warned.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

  • my wound after the Go-Cart [I've more pictures of my wound. Let me know if you can take it ;) ]



yes. Ouch. And double ouch. But Go-Cart was fun :)


3. Crocodile farm after Go-Cart.



pictures taken by my brother with canon camera.



4. In Singapore already! Jurong Bird Park.








Well. The world's most dangerous creatures. Homosapiens. Me. Ack. Before this picture, my mother, cousins and aunt. Danger ahead!




Some flower my brother took.



5. Taken by my lousy 2MP phone camera now.
  • in the car the first day of the trip.



  • then at the Jurong Bird Park.



I was kinda frustrated taking this picture. The bird just keep turning away at the wrong time. "Bird! Look up!"











Actually thats the bird of paradise I'm trying to take. Zoom all the way in.






Yes. Sorry about all the bird pictures I took. :) Nothing to there but birds. Well, it is a bird park what. What else can you find there besides many kinds of birds?

6. Lunch. Singapore chicken rice. Taste different.


7. Then the night life of Singapore through my aunt's place.
  • Take one.

  • Take two.

  • err. Birdie at the train station. :)
  • My cute cousin.


  • Delicious cakes


8. At the night safari. Just one picture. :( back to the Canon camera.



9. Christmas decorations at Orchard Road taken by Canon camera in a moving car =.='





10. On the way home. With my phone camera.



Well appearently I'm too short to bend down properly with my cousin to take a picture so I'm so sorry for making the picture ugly :P

  • cousins.







and finally.. Something I took. If its funny, tell me. ;) Yes. Candid shot of...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


[picture is removed]

my brother sleeping in the car XD Sorry bro!


sorry!


Well, this is all I have. All in sequence. I think. From day 1 of the trip to day 4. Hope you enjoy looking at those.. random pictures :D

2 comments:

schuen said...

u so bad larr..bully ur bro..haha!!

yunzsy™ said...

Ok Ok. Then I remove the picture ok.. hahaha