Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!



*sparkle*sparkle*sparkle*



Christmas Eve! :) The best night I think. Where we children wait up for Santa Claus.



Yes. Pardon me but I still think I am a kid. xD
How I wish I have a christmas tree here in my house, so that Santa can place my presents under the tree. ;)



If only that's my house in the picture below. How nice ain't it?



Or maybe this one?



I always feel that, through out the year, Christmas is always the most beautiful season.

Why?

Because just look at the decorations. Awesome. Wonderful. So many colours and lights and love and.. just so many. Beautiful decorations. The best. That's what I think. All the decorations are just so beautiful. All around the world.





Oo.. I hope I'll get lots of presents this year.. (hint hint)



and more..



and more...




Anyway, so much for hoping it'll snow here in Malaysia. Christmas season is still felt in the atmosphere. Here, I wish you people out there a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D





And a little something from my aunt and cousins to me. Share it with you all out there. It's very nice. :)











Santa here..



*winks*

*smiles*

No comments: