Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Friday, December 5, 2008

Hello!

XX Okay. I get the time to blog now. Well. What do I type here? Been quite a rough week for me. I do not know how to describe it. I am just feeling sad or down once in awhile. Nah. who cares anyway. Back to blogging. :) I am pretty happy. I went out on Wednesday and Thursday. Yipee!

On Wednesday, I spotted the Fly Fm's Troopers at the Taman Bahagia LRT Station. Below will be the prove that I took. With my lousy 2MP phone camera. (sorry for the horrible vandalism I cause to the picture)







Then yesterday, that would be Thursday, I was in the bus, on the Jalan Damansara road where I passed by a landslide. Well no picture for that. I was in the bus! How do I snap a picture when I am sitting in the position where I can only watch? anyway. Big or small landslide I do not know. But it sure cause a massive jam to that area. I'm glad to be home in time for dinner. :) Food!

That's all for now. I'll blog more when time allows me to do so. Well I'll try. :) Cheers!

No comments: