Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Christmas at MidValley.

It's Christmas day! I'm so happy today :) Yes. All smiles. Went to MidValley today. Awful. Yes. Awful. Loads of people. I can say it's like "pasar malam". Yes. But the decoration there are very nice. Circus themed. They even had this snowing time at the North Court. And everyone was just snapping away. *click*click*click* Yes. The sound of cameras.

Well I did some shopping, and yes of course took as many pictures as I can. *winks* anyway. Happy that I am almost done with my shopping. (Actually I can never be done with my shopping because there are just so many things that I wish I have money to buy! XD)


Ah yes. Where are the pictures? I'll put up some here. The rest would be posted up soon by Saturday. I hope. Please be patient.


Location : SEED Cafe, MidValley.


My lunch. Cajun Chicken Chop. Tasty.


His lunch. What is it called already? I can't remember. =S
Ah yes. Stir-Fried Turkey Ham. Yum!



Location : Bandar Utama - 1 Utama


This is the amount of cars a managed to capture with my phone camera while I was in the bus.

The cars were actually parked all along the roadside. That, is just a small part of what I see. Haha.


Then this, is where the housing area is. Yes. Cars parked all the way here. Gosh.



Well, That is all. More will be up soon. Click here for a very brilliant Dutch Ad. (It does not matter whether you know how to read dutch or not. Just click it and wait for the page to load)




My Xmas presies. ;) All given by one person. So nice..

Book : Cecelia Ahern - The Gift
Starbucks : Tumbler and Handphone Strap



*hugs* THANK YOU DEAR!! *winks*




Once again, MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE!!

No comments: