Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year is so near.

I can't believe how fast time flies. It feels like a have just celebrated my last new year's eve last night! xD ah.. ah.. ah..


I currently have got nothing much on my mind now to type it down here so I am just trying to fill up some space here with some rubbish that I am forming with my head.


Sorry for that interruption. *ahem* I have actually just finished my dinner. Late? Well, it's around this time that I have my dinner or finish my dinner. Ah. Something came up in my mind. And it is not rubbish. Lets visit a blog page. The blog, that I am about to visit, is a very interesting site. Really. The blogger likes pink. and she has already got two of her books published. She obviously LOVES Jay Chou alot! (yes I got to emphasize it) Well. I do not know her personally. Who is it?




Alright. Here I'll just stop writing. It's May-Zhee Lim. Lets visit her page. :)

1 comment:

AININ said...

lol!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U TOO DARLIN!!! of coz i visit ur blogs.. nice pics btw, mind if i steal ur photographer?? HAHA!! kidding.. May u have a fantastic year ahead of u sweetheart! muacks!