Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Monday, December 29, 2008

Dear blog. Depressed.

Dear blog,

I have been such a naughty girl this few days. This is due to my lack of self-control that I am supposed to have. I have also been such a pig, for sleeping past noon time and still refused to get out of bed. After getting out of bed, I just hooked myself onto my laptop, and neglect everything that is going on around me. Yes. This has made me become a more lazy person than I used to be. Argh. How I hate it. Yet I am just so hooked onto my laptop because I can access the net as well as play games. This includes online games at Armor Games or Notdoppler, or maybe the childish Neopets (where you play games to earn neopoints.)

But now, I have recently installed a game (I do not know whether it's new or old, I just play only) -
Command & Conquer 3 Kane's Wrath





(I am still waiting for Red Alert 3)
So recently, yes. I am more hooked onto my laptop playing that game while I wait for time to come to get my hands on Red Alert 3 as well as Dota CD. Sigh. Now here I am, blogging away.

So dear bloggie, I have really been bad. It's year end. New Year's coming. I am so doomed. Will be starting classes next week. Don't I feel nervous? I am going to start University by next Monday. (Err well, it's orientation day) Now I feel like damn. Do I have alot of stuff to do? Damn it feels like that. I've got my clothes to iron, painting to do (paint ceiling =.=''), what else? I don't know. I am just feeling depressed now. Better still. I have got no plans for New Year's Eve. *Sobs* I so want to spend my New Year's Eve with him. Just that he is working and then there's transport problem and time problem and place problem! Sigh. Oh dear. I am just making myself more depressed.

Well. What to do dear bloggie? What to do? I can't pull myself away from my laptop. occasionally, yes. It's possible. but long term? Can I? Hmmm. Help! Now, I am even so lazy to go out. *sobs* This ain't me. *sobs*

I am just so screwed up. Somebody. Save me. Whack the HELL out of me. I do not care. As long as I am able to think properly, see properly, talk properly again, that's all that matters now I guess. Sigh. Making myself more depressed. Sheesh. Ah yes.


By the way, Christmas photos I took previously will be up as soon as possible. Please come back for more. Ah. Alright. I better be done with what I've got to do.
Or just stay glued to my laptop.



Dear, I miss you.
Sigh.

No comments: