Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy Birthday!

I get to blog on a Sunday! Well it's a miracle maybe. but I do not blog often on a Sunday. Anyway, here's to wish my little cousin + my friend, Amelia Tan a very


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



I hope my cousin will enjoy her birthday since she's really looking forward to it. And here it is. She has been telling me about her birthday that's today this whole week. Funny little girl. Wait until I see her. Then I'll give her the present she's been asking me about. (She asked me what am I giving her)


There you go. That's a picture of her. Ain't she cute? :) That's my little cousin.

Well to end this post, here's another picture of my cute little cousin. If I am not mistaken, she's turning 8 years old today. Look at her. She puts a smile on my face.




Happy BIRTHDAY again to you, my little dear cousin and Amelia Tan! :)

No comments: