Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Day 2 in Singapore.

XX Second day here in Singapore. Went to Jurong Mall last night after dinner. Things are pretty expensive. :S And my wound hurt so much I kept whining. Sobs. I could not sleep well last night. Today's better but as I got up in the morning, I could not walk properly.

Ouch. Oh ouch.

And another thing was the telephone line here is.. I don't know. I can receive calls and text messages but I just cannot send or call! Argh. Yeah. Frustrating. It was alright yesterday when I reached Singapore.
Anyway. This morning, went to the Jurong bird park. I could not recognise the place until I stepped inside. Then I was like :

Oh. I've been here before.

Well that was like how many years back. I was just 12-years old back then! Had fun looking at the birds again. But the weather was hot. Plus the condition of my left foot, it's a little frustrating. Gah. Then we went for lunch. Had chicken rice. I did not eat much. Nah. The chicken rice here in Songapore is different from our Malaysian chicken rice. Oh I took pictures. And again I repeat, all the pictures will be up when I return back to Malaysia. That will be on Monday. So only on Tuesday the pictures will be up. Patience alright people? :)

Will be going to the Night Safari tonight.



(I have to put something up. Some picture. Don't want my post to look all words and to avoid readers having a spinning head)


And again. I've been there. I'm just saying alright. No harm. :) Alright. Time to rest awhile.





Adios. :)

No comments: