Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Friends

Just like the old tv series of F.R.I.E.N.D.S



Our friends too are a part of our lives and they are also people that makes us who we are today.

I found some sayings.. Who knows whether is it true or not.. It's for you to judge yourself. Friends do play an important part in our lives..



What ever fun we have, it's all with friends. So that's why.. Good friends don't let you do stupid things.. alone. Haha XD




Here's something I would want to share with you people. Something very meaningful. Hope you enjoy it :)








Around the corner I have a friend
In this great city that has no end
Yet the days go by and weeks rush on
and before I know it, a year is gone
and I never see my old friend's face
For life is a swift and terrible race
He knows I like him just as well
As in the days when I rang his bell
And he rang mine
But we were younger then
And now you are busy and tired
Tired of playing a foolish game
Tired of trying to make a name
"Tomorrow" I say "Iwill call Jim,
Just to show that I am thinking of him"

But tomorrow comes and tomorrow goes
And distance between us grows and grows
Around the corner, yet miles away
"Here's a telegram, sir. Jim died today."
And that's what you get and deserve in the end
Around the corner, a vanished friend

Remember to always say what you mean
If you love someone, tell them
Do not be afraid to express yourself
Reach out and tell someone what they mean to you
Because when you decide that it is the right time
It might be too late
Seize the day, never have regrets
And most importantly
Stay close to your friends and family
for they have helped you make you
The person that you are today








I do hope you people reading this enjoy it.


friends comes in all colours :)




That's an old saying I guess.. ;)





We all live under one roof here in Malaysia. Friends from different races with different cultures. Aren't we just so colourful? :) Haha..
Be you a guy or a girl. We all can be friends. Just open up your heart to except each other. We might not see each other everytime, nor even keep in touch very often. But just like the old saying, friends are always around. All you got to do is just pick up your phone, and give them a ring. Send them a mail or even drop them a text! Just to show that you have never forgotten your friends.

Remember to cherish your friends and family as they are the ones that helped make you who you are today. Love your friends :D as friendship never dies.



and like I like to say..

Once a friend, forever a friend. :)



Love you all my dear friends :D

No comments: