Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Friday, November 14, 2008

Random-ness. Again.

XX Hello.. It's another hot sunny day here.. Ah.. Bloody hot. Don't like the weather this HOT. Lol. Just makes you want to stay indoors the whole day and not break into a sweat. Closed doors, air-conditioner set down to at least 16 Degrees.. Lol. You know what I mean. Well I wish it wasn't that hot over here. Whatever.. I was sweating just know as I went out to run errands. =.= I came back.. (All sweaty and huffing and puffing...) Well.. Not that sweaty but still sweating. Haha..

Anyway.. Here I decided to put this picture up. Smile everyone :D Haha..



This guy is Evan Yo. From Taiwan.. Isn't he cute?? X) Yeah. Look at his smile. That face.. You'll be smitten :) Hehe.. Love this guy. Why? Because his songs are nice. He's a fresh new singer. And I can't help but to repeat over and over again.. Evan Yo is so CUTE! :) I'll put him together with the other artist that I personally thinks who are cute ;) Haha.. Yeah. Artist like Oliver James, Lee Hom.. Who else? Lol.



But of course I will still vouch for Lee Hom XD Oh yeah.. He rocks! :D

Anyway.. Enough of those cute artist.. Lol Haha.. Gosh. Back to where I am.. Hmmm.. Hot day.. But I'm now sitting quite comfortably in an Air-Conditioned room. Typing away..


I dropped by the Post Office just now and spotted this car. Lol. Funny. Hahaha...


See the little pink paper at the window? Lol.
"MyVi for Sale
All Cars _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (sorry I cannot see what word is that)
Ali (telephone number)
Room for Rent, PJ"



Gosh. I'm like oh look. That owner of the car is trying to advertise his MyVi like that?? Lol. Along with other err.. Ads? Lol. This is funny. Really. Haha.. Well.. That's all.. I hope you guys are humored by this pictures as well as those CUTE artists.. :D





ps : I wish you here, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY Sheau Chuen! :)

No comments: