Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Friday, November 7, 2008

Just another working day...

XX Alrighty.. Time to blog!! I did not get the chance to blog yesterday as I don't know what's wrong with the server. Something was wrong with the internet connection. :( So now.. I AM blogging!! Hahaha.. Well.. Father brought me to a client's office on Wednesday. It's at the Menara AmBank there. The client publishes magazines. They have got Newsweek, Time Out Kuala Lumpur, Expatriate Lifestyle, Golf Vacations Magazines and many more. Lol. While father was in a meeting there, I was sitting at the receptionist area waiting for him, I took the past few issues of their magazines to browse through. "Not bad" I thought to myself. Lol. Really impressive. Lifestyle magazines. I did not bother to take a look at Newsweek magazine. Lol. I am afraid it will bore me. Lol. I even took the Time Out Kuala Lumpur magazine to read. Latest issue. Danial Craig on the front cover :) Hahaha

The latest issue of Expatraite Lifestyle - Nov 2008


And there you go. The latest issue of Time Out Kuala Lumpur - Nov 2008 :)



And I flipped through a few magazines. The Expatraite Lifestyle magazines.. The magazine content is pretty interesting. Lol. Really. I don't know how to describe it here. Lol. But I was getting bored as it is still not suitable for me to read. Lol. Not much of an interest. So I took a picture of this...




Appearently that's what I wore. Lol. Pants and heels. Lol. Nice eh?? Haha.. I like it :) Lol.Alright.. That's for all now. Oh gosh. I am just rushing to blog. Lol. I've got another blog to manage. Please check it out :) Thanks..

---> Purdy-Joan Art at Home

No comments: