Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Friends from far..

XX Oh gosh.. zzz.. Lol. Alright.. I was going through my Friendster profile. Yeapz. My friendster profile is like.. Dead? LOl. Oh gosh. Lol. I don't even know what to do with it already! Lol. Hmmm.. Anyway.. Reminds me of something. Lol. My dear friends from Australia.. :) Both of them. Lol. Why? Because thier pictures are inside my profile album :) Lol. And I have been recently in touched with one of them. Christiaan is the name. He's cute! ;) *winks* Haha.. Really.. I mean.. people who sees him sure wil think that way. Really.. Been in touched with him through the msn.


Here's a picture gotten out from my friendster profile.



Christiaan - yuNz - Cayman - Trent



Yup. That's them :) Both Christiaan and Trent :) In this photo, it was the last day or something like that.. So I brought Cayman along with me to meet them. Hoo boy.. Trent even carried me up! Ack! I got a picture of it but no I won't post it up here. Lol. hahaha.. And I kept asking him to "PUT ME DOWN!!" Lol.

They are a bunch of CRAZY guys. Lol. CRAZY fellas.. Really. Lol. It's so fun getting to know them! Lol. And even work with them! Lol. Hahaha.. Too bad they have already long gone back to Australia. Hoping to see them again when they come down here to Malaysia again :) Getting to know them was really REALLY fun :D



Aw.. Look at the picture.. Miss you guys!! :)

No comments: