Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Monday, November 3, 2008

On a Friday.

XX Alright.. Halloween's over.. It's the month of November already.. So let's see what I got here.. Lol. My cousin went for a Halloween party that Friday at his college..


This..
.
.
.
.
.
.
is what
.
.
.
.
.
he wore
.
.
.
.
.


Wooo~~~

Yup. Haha.. That's him. My cousin. Lol. It's pretty scary during the night. Especially if you don't even know who the hell is that.. and that he suddenly appears.. It really is going to freak you out. Lol. Well he did freak a few people out. Especially girls I guess.. Lol. Oh dear.. Hahaha.. XD


As for me.. I am out.. (as usual) I spotted this nice Audi car. Lets see what model is it.. Hmmm..



Searching on Google...




...




...




...




Ah ha.. I think I found it.. Let's take a look.



Is it that car?? Hmmm..



Or are this two pictures the same??



Searching again..



...






I think it's this car. Audi S4. Ok. So yeah. I spotted this car.. At Tesco.. Lol. It's a nice car. Really. Wow. But it's so filty! Lol. Oh gosh. someone just didn't have the time to wash his/her car! Lol. So somebody actually "vandalised" the car bonet. Lol. I tried to take a picture of it.. But of course as you people should know.. I've got a lousy 2MP camera phone. So.. The picture turns out like this..


It's written there :
"Please wash your car!
No Money?
Call 014-2315XXX
017-3XXXXXX"


Then appearently somebody else drew a question mark there. Lol. What the Hell is that? Hahaha.. It's funny. Gosh. Placing car washing ads on filty cars. Lol. Not a bad idea.. Hahaha.. Well.. That rounds up my post for today.. Lol. Will continue tomorrow.. :) Adios! >.<

No comments: