Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Friday, October 31, 2008

It's Halloween!!!




Anyway.. It's Halloween!! Lol And it's a Friday too! So it's a bonus! Lol Wee~ Haha.. Too bad we don't really celebrate Halloween here but I do hope to have some fun too :) My cousin's got a Halloween party tonight.. And I've already guessed what he's going as.. tonight. Hahaha.. Whoever that sees him won't immediately recognize him. Lol. I hope to get pictures of him soon :) Hahahaha.. Heard that couzie?? ;)



Alright.. I'm not a really spooky person and we Malaysians do not celebrate Halloween. We do have Halloween parties every year happening at places.. But just to get into the spirit.. It's fun! Hahaha.. And so I was thinking.. If I get to dress up.. what will I be?? Lol. Lets see.. I did a little research on Google.. Haha.. And here's what I got.



Vampire?



Or a couple as the Flintstones Fred and Wilma?



Or maybe.. A fairy?? Black fairy.. Haha



Or maybe just like Harry Potter? Hmmm..



Or Death himself.. Wahahaha..



Or a pirate! Yar! Aye aye mate!



A cop maybe? You are under arrest! Hehe ;)



Maybe an Angel? :D



Or a sexxay.. Devil ;) I like that idea.. Hahahaha *winks*



Ah ha.. Or a witch! hehehe ;x



Gosh.. to think that last time Halloween costumes were less revealing.. Look at those sexy Halloween costumes pictures I searched up. Lol. Hahaha.. I admit those outfits are pretty eye cathing.. and nice.. :) Well guys out there.. If you happen to stumble into this website.. Just enjoy those pictures.. Hahaha Lol.


Then I searched up a few past Celebrities Halloween costumes..


Christina Aguilera and her Husband
Corpse Bride and Groom :)



Linsay Lohan.
As a firewoman? But it's sexy :) Lol.



Paris Hilton.
Zombie? and Jail wear. But it's a lil'spooky. (note : her eyes)



Then I found this quiz.. Gah.. Guess what my results are?? Lol. Oh well.. haha.. I'm a nerd but I'm still have a HOT side! Lol. That's funny. Hahaha..

What Sexy Halloween Costume are YOU?
Nerd
Nerd
you are simple and shy but have a HOTT side!!






Anyway.. to end it all.. Here's a picture of me in a witch hat. Gah.. Not a really nice picture but who cares.. Lol.

pssst.. Check out the two children espressions.. Lol :P Haha..




So here I wish everyone out there.. Regardless of whether you are celebrating Halloween or not.. Have a very very

SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TONIGHT!! :D






HAPPY HALLOWEEN ~ ~ ~

No comments: