Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rainbow

XX It's raining it's pouring.. Yup. It was raining yesterday. Thought it would not rain as the sun was BURNING hot. Lol. Yeah. Hot. Gah! Anyway.. It's rained in the evening. So at night the weather was pretty cooling. And nice too sleep too of course! :) Haha.. Oh! And I spotted a rainbow! Lol. I mean not just me. Everybody on the road or out the house would notice the rainbow because the sun is still shinning when the rain drops fall...

Okies.. I'm a bad photographer. Had many tries. Not easy when you have got a lousy 2MP camera in your hand, in the car.. =.=



Take 1. Quite nice.



Take 2. Failed.



Take 3. Failed.



Take 4. Failed.



Take 5. Quite nice. Hehe.. (look carefully. Double Rainbow.)



Take 6. Failed.



Take 7. Final one. zZz.


Well.. I'm not a Professional. Lol. Haha.. And that is real live rainbow. not like some pictures that I found on Google. Lol. They are nice. Right?? Haha.. Rainbows are always nice :) Love it.


Double rainbow






Oh and guess what I just found out? Lol.

R A I N B O W


Yup! Rainbow! Made out of 7 wonderful colours and there's 7 letters to form the word rainbow! Lol. Haha.. Cheh. Now only I found out about that. Lol. Well.. Have a wonderful day ahead then.. :) Cheers!

No comments: