Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Friday, October 24, 2008

Love comes and Loves Goes

XX Today, I decided to post something I wrote on my own. :) Hehe.. I don't know whether it's good or not so please just drop me comments. Thanks k :)



Love comes and Love goes



Love comes and go
Without letting us know
And at times
Some are not love
and some, love just left too early
Whatever the situation is
We must always learn to move forward
Do not waste time on people
that are not worth your time


I tend to cling on
to a love that's long gone
I wasted some time
just to get three words "I'm not ready"
Well, I was never lucky in love
Then an angel came by
telling me that broken hearts can be mend
open wounds can be heal
and new memories can be made
a friend I never knew I had
He gave me hope in love
And the more I got to know him
the more I find myself falling for him
Yet there were limits
there and then

I told myself
That I was never lucky
Jinx, I called it
But my angel assured me
that it is going to be different this time
And from that day onwards
He opened my heart once again
And coloured my world
He made life vibrant again
Those were the happy moments
that I can never forget
Getting to know my angel
Is definitely the happiest moments
in my life

So with my angel here
I am not afraid to open up
I am not afraid to love again
Because of my angel
I've learn what love is
Just follow your heart
and love will find you :)


Because my angel loves me
I am beautiful ;)




Writen by : - y ü n z -
Date : 03 March 2008


Those pictures are just to make the whole thing seem nice. Lol. I appreciate you people who took just a little time to read this to the end. Lots of thank you to you who read this. Thank you :)

No comments: