Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Aquaria KLCC

XX Alright. The post title said it all. Aquaria KLCC. Lol. Yeah. I went there yesterday. Lol. And of course with hoNz :) Hehe.. ;) Hmmm.. Yeah, It's our first time there.. So.. We thought it'll be boring as it's all just fishes.. Lol. Well.. Check the pictures out!! Lol. We snapped LOADS of pictures! Lol. But it wasn't me who took most of the pictures.. Hahahaha.. And of course when you see the pictures you'll know what is it. So I'm not going to put caption for evey picture :)








Aha! There he is :) That's some crab he's touching. Haha..



Starfish!!



That's an Elephanose Fish. (Sorry blur)





pictures of the Piranna.. :)











That an Aligator Snappin Turtle.. (I think)



Look at that fish. It's still alive. It's been bitten. And it's still swimming. Haha..



Tarantula!! :)











The Description of that fish. Lol.







Cute!! Lol. It's called Pigmy Marmoset





That fish. Is HUGE.



Jaws!





Nemo!! :)



Cheese..



We had fun taking pictures as well as getting to know fishes and wow. Some of the fishes ARE BIG! Lol. Yeah. Sorry I put up so many pictures. So here I am trying to fill this post with words. Lol. Well.. i don't know will it work or not. Haha.. Well.. Those are what you can find at the Aquaria KLCC. Not a bad place :) I even bought a souvenir! Lol. Gosh.. =.=

Well.. Actually we went to Aquaria is because there are no nice movies to watch and we don't want to waste our time doing nothing. Lol. So.. Yeah. hahaha.. Had fun anyway. :) Right? Lol. people.. Go and visit Aquaria if you can. It's a really nice place. Everything there is so nice. You'll be amaze! :) Hehe..

Anyway.. Last but not least.. I always put my a picture of us :) Haha..



I look horrible. =.= But honz say otherwise.


Till my next post.. Cheers!!
Oh yeah. By the way.. Check Tomoko's blog again. Another lovely picture of Andrew and Tomoko ;)













You know who you are.. I totally Love You! *HUGS* ;)

No comments: