Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Soft Toys

XX Alright.. I've been spring cleaning for the past few days.. Until today.. I am not even done cleaning and packing yet. Lol. OMG.. How slow can I be?? Hahaha.. I'm a very slow person.. Even my previous post on Garlics tells people how slow I am. Lol. Oh but don't doubt me.. I'm still pretty fast in certain things like.. Err.. Eating?? Hahahah..

Alright.. Enough of my crappiness.. I took some pictures.. Not my room though.. ;) It's the soft toys I have.. It's little, not much but to me.. It's alot. Hahaha.. The picture below is the bunch of soft toys I have.. Lol. Couldn't find a place to place them all yet so I placed them somewhere and took a picture of them.




This is another angle..



Then I've got my Hello Kitty still wrapped up in plastic. (to protect them from dust)



Next..


My Big white bear on my bed :) haha.. Yes. My BIG white bear..



Lol. That's all I have..
.
.
.
Wait!


Oh.. yes.. A new one recently given by hoNz.. :) Haha


Ain't the bear cute!! Lol



Aw.. It's such a lovely gift.. :D I love it so much.. Lol. Don't anyone dare to take this bear away from me.. >.<





It's Halloween tomorrow :)



Anybody want to give me a pumpkin??
A real one. So that I can carve some spooky face on the pumpkin ;P

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yunzsy™ said...

haha.. thank you :)