Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Garlic.

XX Gosh. Guess what.. According to my title.. Garlic. YUCK! Yes I do not like garlic. Lol. Even onions too! Sheesh.. I just can't stand the taste of it. Fried or in the soup or what. No way. No garlics or onions for me. But this post is just on garlics. Lol.



Yes. Garlics. Ew.

So why am I talking about garlic now?

Because I AM a terrible garlic peeler. Althought I do not eat garlic, I was actually helping out in the kitchen peeling half a garlic to cook the food with. And oh my gosh.. I am slow. I've tried to warn my parent that I'll be slow but the response I got was "nevermind. I'm not done yet either." Lol. Well.. So I proceeded to peel the garlic. Gosh. I really AM slow! Really! Lol. I do not know how lonog I took to just peel that half a garlic. And I say here that peeling garlic requires skill! Lol No kidding! All this while I am just using my plain bare hands.. I mean my fingers to peel the garlic skin away..



Skill people use the knife. See what I mean?


(okies the knife in the picture is just.. display?)


Then.. After peeling, I'll get all the nasty smell of the grarlic on my finger tips. Yuck you know. Lol. Ew.. It smells awful too. Lol. I know some people tend to smash the garlic first. But not in my family. Seldom. Yeah. Anyway.. Gosh. So what I did yesterday was I used the knife to peel too. I'm learning. You can't blame me for the lack of the garlic peeling skill.. Lol! Yeah. I am seriously (No kidding) super slow in peeling the skin of A garlic. What is going to become of me? I will be cooking next time in the future.. Oh gosh. I better brush up on my cooking skills. =S Haha.. yeah. Gosh. I'm a disaster.. A really terrible garlic peeler. I can't stop saying that. Lol.


And guess what came into my mind?

Vampires hates garlics. Lol. Use garlic to ward off vampires like this one below. Lol. IF you do not like them. Hahaha..

Scary? Nah..

I found this picture.. Yeah somewhere on the web. Garlic flower?? :) Nice~ Lol.





more garlic pictures?? Oh gosh. I am a TERRIBLE garlic peeler and worst is that I do not even eat them when I know that garlics are actually VERY good for the body. Thumbs up. :( Gosh. Really. Gosh. Shoo. (But that's a nice garlic picture :) Hehe..)


I just cannot figure out why I dislike garlics. Ew. So much. Double ew. Alright.. Thats all for now. Really. And oh yeah. Check out this two blogs of err.. mine as well. Not exactly mine but it's under me so.. just check it out but I think there is currently nothing on the blog yet. But soon :) Just keep checking out these blogs! Thanks! :)



- Purdy-Joan Art at Home
- The LilyBuds





Cheers! >.<

No comments: