Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Friday, September 12, 2008

Wedding Day

XX Alright. This is going to be the loooongesst post that I've ever gonna post ehre in this blog. Lol. Really. With all the pictures i got. It's hard not to do so. Lol. My uncle is getting married. I mean. He is married already. Lol. Because I only found the time now to blog about this. Anyway.. It's held last Sunday. The house is at Cheras! Gosh. Damn far.. :/ Anyway.. Lots of people. Friends and family all. I enclosed some pictures here how was the day like.


There's the bride and groom.







[oh sorry i took this picture with his tongue sticking out. Hehe..] for what reason i do not know.


Happy couple :)





Then time for the tea drinking ceremony. (I think that's what you call it.)









Time for pictures!




The family picture (sorry it's blur)


This is better :)











My cousins and uncle XD



Then it's the wedding dinner held at Bandar Sungai Long Golf and Country Club. Gosh it's so far!! Damn far. But at least I know UTAR is near there. Hahahaha.. Yeah. So here are the pictures taken that night.

the stage

The bride and groom table





the wedding cake


Then thay had this cute little boxes with chocolates inside. But unfortunately I did not get to eat the chocolate inside. Lol. And who knoew where have I placed the box that I took home with me. Lol.







my brother and my mother


then my cousin - Eu Jin (Isn't he looking smart? :) But he's shy)












Appearently it's all my relatives :)


Then it's time for the food!! :)
Lobster





Shark fin soup

Crispy pork

Steam Fish

Mushroom with beancurd

two glasses of red wine that my brother and I asked for. Lol. Guess what happened next..

Yup. My brother's face is so so red and hot. Lol! Hahahahaha..



Last but not least.. here are some pictures taken in the car during the journey to the club house. Enjoy! :)


My favourite little cousin.







And yes. It's me. :S Horrible looking right? What to do..

Cheers!

No comments: