Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

2-in-1

XX Ok. Lets see what today's post is all about. First.. Here are some pictures..





This is the trail that I took with my mother on Sùnday evening at the TTDI park.


People playing badminton.


The wonderful fountain of the park. Lol



The second trail. A longer one. =.=


There's a bridge.






Oh and a monkey! Lol. Actually there's more than just that monkey alone. Lol.



I saw a doggie too :)

The beautiful fountain again. Lol





The three pictures above are the kids playing with water. Lol. Nice..






Finally.. Two pictures of the waterfall there. Really a nice place. Haha.. Yeah..



Anyway.. Don't mind me.

It's my first time going to this park. I do not know what`is the name of the park so to me it's just the TTDI park. Lol. Taman Tun Dr Ismail Park. Hahaha.. Gosh. I'll find out the name. Soon. Anyway.. I went there on Sunday with my mother to take a walk. Gosh. We both walked three rounds! Hahaha.. The second trail we took was longer. And winding.. zzz.. and I managed to snap some pictures.. just for the blog. Lol. Yeah. I'll be going there every weekend now. :) Exercise. Good you know.. even if it's just to walk. Lol. Tired. Legs. Haha.. But good. I'm so proud of myself now. Lol. It's been quite some time already since my last exercise. Lol. I mean.. Err.. During secondary school days.. I was active in sports. Now?? Gosh. Lol. But don't ask me how I managed to maintain my figure. Without proper exercise. Lol. zzz.


Swt. =.=''









Alright.. So that's about it. Second.. Last night.. I visited a friend's blog. Guess what I found? A picture of her and her boyfriend. Up. Finally! I told her. Lol
This is what it's like at her chat box. Last night.

yuNz: Ah finally!! Lol. Finally got a pic of u n andrew!! Lol
yuNz: Nice weh.. *yays* *yippee!*
29 Sep 08, 21:06
yuNz: *CLAPS*
yuNz: YAY hahaha.. i am so happy for u now. Lol
29 Sep 08, 21:07
yuNz: *CLAPS* Applause
yuNz: so sweet! Hahaha *cheers!!* *CLAPS* (sorry i can't stop) Too happy for u. Lol

I sound like I'm over reacting. Gosh. I'm crazy. Really. Seriously.


Then, Her reply. Lol

29 Sep 08, 21:29
tomoko: yuNz: i know we barely take pictures together larr..but ur reaction a bit toooooo much lerr..



Lol. Really. Gosh. I really Haven't actually seen a proper picture of them together. Lol. So finally. Here it is. And I agree with Su Yen too. It's really a miracle! Lol. The picture is below. :)



It's Tomoko and Andrew.

[Cheers to them] :)






PS : That's why.. 2-in-1 post. :) Cheers! >.<

No comments: