Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tagged. Again.

I'm tagged AGAIN! For the third time. By.. Jeremy Chang!! Grrr.. JC.. Watch out. Muahahahahaha.. >.< Anyway.. Let's get started here. Don't want to drag.. Sheesh..


In this context, Him/Her or He/She is refering to the tagger.
1. What's the relationship of you and her/him?
- We are friends.

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him ?
- Really funny guy. Outgoing, Sporting :)

3. The most memorable things she/he have said to you?
- Err.. I don't recall anything?? Hmmm...

4. The most memorable things she/he had done for you?
- Err.. He took me shopping! Hahahaha.. Yeah. I think. Lol

5. If she/he became your lover, you will..
- I don't know whether that can happen..

6. If she/he became your enemy, you will..
- Oh no. I din't like becoming enemies with a friend as good and funny like him! :) But if that's too happen.. I will try to rekindle our friendship :)

7. If she/he became your lover, she/he has to improve on..
- Err.. Making desicions. Because I'm bad at them sometimes.

8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is..
- Got no idea.

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is...
- Hahaha.. play a trick on him and everybody wil laugh about it including him? (Oh gosh I feel so lame.)

10. The overall impression of him/her is...
- JC's da BOMB! :D Food is King..

11. How do you think the people around you feel about you ?
- Err.. A very caring and listenable friend. Joyful.. Whatelse?

12. The character of you for yourself is...
- Creative, Outgoing, Talkative? Haha

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is...
- Talkative. Sensitive.

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is...
- Me! Hehe.. ;)

15. For the people who care about you and likes you, say something about them.
- I appreciate you guys lots and love you all :) Whoever you are.. I think you'd know.


Ten people to tag :

Cayman
Hsu Yan
Angela
Wei Zhe
Tricia Lim
Taira
Tomoko Mikage
Su Yen
Mun Wei
Hannah Ong


# Who is no.2 having a relationship with?
- Timothy

# No.3 is a male or female ?
- female

# If no.7 and no.10 were together, would it be a good thing ?
- Oh.. Err. Lesbians? They don't even know each other. Lol

# How about no.5 and no.8 ?
- Again they don't know each other. And no they are straight.

# What is no.1 studying about?
- Mass Comm.

# Is no.4 single ?
- Nope he isn't.

# Say something about no.6 ?
- A bubbly girl :)


Gosh. I'm finally done. I hope that you are satisfied with this tag that I've done JC. Just you wait. Hahaha.. Gosh. (I'm feeling mean now) Haha.. Anyway.. JC, You had better thank me for linking your name to your blog. Hahaha :)




Tags. i don't like tags. Gah. >.<

No comments: