Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Deepavali!

XX A short post today. Me.. am supposed to be spring cleaning my room but ended up here in front of the computer.. blogging away. Lol. Seems like I can't resist the computer and my blog. Lol! Anyway.. I'll be going off soon as soon as I finish posting this. Expect another post from me this coming Tuesday :) Hehe..

What did I do during the weekend? Out again :) Yeah. as usual with my dearest.. Hehe.. We went to the Curve. We did took some pictures but it's not us. It's the Deepavali Decorations there.. Should I put it up here in this post or what?? Hmmm..


(thinking...)


(thinking...)


Well? I think I decided to post them up. So far I've just been to three places but I have only managed to get two pictures out of three places. Lol. Gosh. anyway.. Here it is..

First.. It's at One Utama.




Next would be at The Curve.






I've been to KLCC and spotted their decoration. Only it is not as nice as this two places seen here.. Did not take picture too.. Lol. Anyway.. I guess it's peacock theme for this year's Deepavali huh? Lol. Nice decorations everywhere I guess.. It's such a colourful festive season! Lol. And this coming Monday will be Deepavali. Oh! Meaning tomorrow!! Lol. Happy Deepavali to all my indian friends out there as well to everybody :)


Unggal anai-vartakam. I think it's spelt that way. No idea what it means too. OMG. Haha.. Somebody? Anybody? Lol.

No comments: