Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Poor Kitty

XX I'm blogging about last Thursday today. Lol. Yeah. Don't know why so late but. Haha.. Hmmm.. Anyway.. Last Thursday was the second day of Hari Raya.. I followed my mother to some place called Pantai Dalam. The workers moving house so my mother has got to go there to supervise them. So while I was there I spotted this cat. Orange tabby cat. Lol. For anyone who likes cats, every cat you see is equally cute. Lol. Except that that depends on whether the kitty is fierce or tame or whatever. Lol. Anyway.. This orange tabby cat or sick cat (as I call it) was lying at one corner of the apartment walls. Yeha. Somewhere.. At a corner. Poor thing. I spotted it from afar and went to take a closer look. You people who knows me would know how I react when I see any animals around. ANY. Lol. Okies. Here's a picture (not so close up) of the sick lil'cat.



Yeah. Now I think you can see why I call it a sick cat. I was actually so close but the cat just stayed there. Lied there. Breathing heavily. Damn I feel sad. So I went to my mother and told her : "Mother, there's a sick cat over there (I pointed). Can we get it to a vet or what?"
Appearently.. =.= My mother ignored me. I knew she heard me but She just did not say anything. zZz Sad larh me. :( So all I could do was just squatted nearby the cat and watch it. Gosh. I prayed for it silently in my heart. It was really breathing heavily. Damn I knew something was wrong but I could not do anything.

I went away after that. Hope it would survive. God knows what happened to that poor little kitty. I folloew mother around the apartment there. Then as we were about to leave, I took one last picture of that cat (Much closer).



Yeah. It really does look sick k. Anybody can tell. Look at it. The eyes blank. :( I feel so darn sad for that kitty. But then I went and followed my mother again as she called me. :( Then again I went back to the kitty, OMG. Yeah. I feared the worst. Sighed. As i spotted flies on the nose of the cat, I knew. The cat is gone. Not breathing anymore. Poor kitty. :( I did not wear gloves so I could not touch it. Sheesh.. :( Can't do anything. Can't do much. But I prayed for it. Sheesh =.=

Alright.. Yeah. Poor kitty. I can't stop it. I feel kinda sad the whole day. Err.. Okies. Not the whole day larh. Haha. And I went to the TTDI park again. Caught a picture of this. Think it's wild.




Well.. An Iguana. Haha. Enjoy the day people :) Till my next post :) Cheers.

No comments: