Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Honz!

Friday, 10 Oct 2008


First of all..







HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HONZ!!




or I think it should be




HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, HONZ!





Lol. Anyway.. It's still the same. His birthday is on Friday. And I have no access to the internet. zzz So I am going to blog about last weekend now. :) Hahaha.. Yeah. His birthday was on friday so we went to Berjaya Times Square to celebrate. Just me and him :). Aw... Lol. We went for a movie. House Bunny! It's a nice movie :)





Hot girls alert!! :D


Before the movie we went to Starbucks. AGAIN. Hahaha.. Don't know how many times already. Haha.. Anyway that's not the point. I gave him his birthday present. :) *smiles* Haha.. I know he likes it. Yeah he does. Of course! Hahaha..



There. The present. All in one. The card plus the present and the bag (Which I stuck a little pig there just for him :) Hehe.. )


I know people are curious to know what I gave him. Lol So.. (Tomoko) here's a picture of what I gave him. :)


Piere Cardin Wallet X)



Anyway.. Time's up. We went for our movie. After movie, we had lunch at Kenny Rodgers. Too bad we did not take any pictures there. They had some shooting going on there. No idea what kind of shooting was it. Lol.Anyway.. Finished, we went to walk around. There are alot of shops.. Well obviously. Lol. Went into one shop where he tried this.. Wig. Lol


He look weird and funny. haha.. But he's still cute ;)



Then we walked around somemore until we found a fish spa for just only RM5 per person! Lol They were having promotion le.. Lol. anyway.. The experience was FUN! Lol Gosh so ticklish!! Lol. OMG!! Hahaha.. After awhile then I only got used to it. But it's still ticklish! Lol. Haha.. So nice! The feeling was real nice after that :)




This is US. Lol. At the fish spa.


The place is not big. But nice. Had fun. That's the important part. Lol. Hahaha.. Well.. Then we went round walking again after that. Went to Sungai Wang. Gosh. Damn bloody big. zzz.. The place is like.. So.. I don't know.. Gosh.. =.=
Well I spotted one shop. Haha.. I was like : "Hey,, Tomoko!" Lol.

Then hoNz was like : "Where??"

Lol. Funny. He thought Tomoko in person was here!! Hahaha.. It was just a shop. Lol.



Haha.. yeah. So that was the end of the day when we both got to go back.. :( Anyway.. I will be seeing him on Saturday. hahaha.. :) Happy Birthday my dear :) Again. *hugs*




Saturday, 11 Oct 2008.

Met up with him again. I was late. zzz :( We went for a movie again :) Hahah.. This time we watched Eagle Eye. At MidValley. Lol. That is also one nice movie! Lol Yeah! Haha.. Well I am too lazy to actually tell the details of the movies I watched.. Here. So just drop by my Windows Live Space to check my movie reviews alright.. Lol. Thanks.



So after the movie.. We met up with Andrew and Tomoko. Lol.

hoNz was like : "Why is Andrew here?"

Lol. Hahaha.. That's another surprise for him. Lol. Not a big one though. Lol. Anyway.. We could not decide where to go and have lunch.. But in the end.. We settled on going to Nando's to eat. Lol. I leave the details for you guys to visit Tomoko's blog. Hahaha.. Lol. I think she took quite some time to blog. Lol. Anyway.. All those details are there about lunch and all. Lol. And it's called Photo Hunt. The game we went to the arcade to play. Lol. Too bad we did not notice the time. So game over. =.= Lol. I've got some pool pictures here. Lol. Gosh. hahaha.. And yeah.. I do think that we both girls are much better then the boys. Lol :D *high five* to Tomoko. :) In pool. Literally. I think. We are not so good in foosball by the way. Haha..

Gosh. Tomoko's blog is so full of details. Down to the part where it was our last game of foosball. Lol. S.L.O.W.M.O.T.I.O.N. Lol.


That's me.
Don't know what's Andrew doing with that stick there =.=



hoNz :)



Andrew =.=



and leng lui Tomoko :)
[Don't know why the picture cacat-ed bit :( sorry Tomoko..]


That's the four of us :) Hahahha..


Lol. We had don't know how many rounds of foosball game we had. Lol. Yeah. Hahaha :)And as you guys can see from the pictures.. Both the guys wore red shirts. Lol. So obviuosly.. Their moves would be about the same I guess. What a coincidence! Lol. Hahaha.. Gosh. I had fun that day. Even hoNz feels so too :) Glad he's happy. Makes me happy too :D

Last but not least.. Here's a picture of us taken on Friday. :)


We make such a cute couple right?? Hahahaha.. Aw.. *hugs* :)


Love you, my dear.. <3>

2 comments:

irresistible said...

awww. yeah.. cute!! happy belated to him!!!

yunzsy™ said...

Aww Haha.. Thank you Taira :)