Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Friday, November 28, 2008

Day 1 in Singapore.

I'm going down to Singapore!! :) Oh yes I am excited. Well.. It's not like I have not been down there. Still, It's been a while since I've stepped out of this country. Oh wait. I'm in Singapore now typing this. Just reached my relatives place now. No idea where we will be going. Maybe not going out. Will be having dinner with them. Hmmm.


We stopped by at Melaka. Went to the Crocodile Farm to have a look at what my brother calls : Beyond-God-like-Crocodiles.

Haha. The Crocodiles were huge. Really. It's like they can just SNAP you into half. But before that, we passed by a Go-Kart racing track. Awesome! It's both my brother and I's first time racing in a Go-Kart. It was definately fun! :D On the way back we are going to stop by there again. Yes. Race again. My brother met with an accident on his second lap. Gosh he was so close to me! Then I took my cousins for another three laps again. Unfortunately I also met with a minor accident. Hurt my left leg. Ouch! Sobs. :(


Well. Enough. Photos will be up when I will return back to Malaysia. :) Till here. Will be back soon. :)

No comments: