Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

When I'm missing you, I wrote these.




I am feeling so depressed now
So darn depressed
so stressed
so darn tired
and lazy
it's like everyday just rushes by
everthing just passes by
in a flash
I have got no time to react
That's the way I feel
I just want to cry now
Tell me tell me
What is wrong with me

I feel so frustrated
I want to tear my hair out
I want to cry my heart out
let my tears wash away my sorrows
depression is eating me away
slowly
one bit at the time
soon
I say, soon
I am just in a mess
I am just afraid
Afriad that I can't cope

Baby please
Do you know I am waiting?
Do you know I need you
Where are you now
What are you doing
I want you
I need you
Damn I feel so helpless without you
Where are you
I am running out of breath
just to search for you
Baby please
show yourself
It's getting late




I am afraid
I need you

No comments: