Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Facebook status? Sadness.

You must be wondering why. Damn. Personal. How I wish I can just walk out of this place I call home now. But I can't. It's not as simple as it seems.

Then Ivan came. I mean in Facebook. Then on MSN. Ivan Yap Yhung Wheng. :D (psst. I hope I spelled your name correctly. If you ever do come across this post. Wait. I know I did spelled it correctly. Right?)



ivan - omg omg omg omg omg! : areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyouuu okayy? =/

¤ ұửИz ¤ ™ : think so

¤ ұửИz ¤ ™ : thanks for ur concern

ivan - omg omg omg omg omg! : nahhh im a friend. and i'll do all i can to make u feel better =)

ivan - omg omg omg omg omg! : you wanna talk about it?

¤ ұửИz ¤ ™ : nah

¤ ұửИz ¤ ™ : thanks lots
:)

ivan - omg omg omg omg omg! : haha sure =) yea...at times u just wanna keep things to yourself.

ivan - omg omg omg omg omg! : don't worry szeyun

ivan - omg omg omg omg omg! : thats how life is

ivan - omg omg omg omg omg! : sometimes u just face obstacles =)

ivan - omg omg omg omg omg! : im sure you'll be able to handle it really well

ivan - omg omg omg omg omg! : soon xD


¤ ұửИz ¤ ™ : this is personal

¤ ұửИz ¤ ™ : sorry

¤ ұửИz ¤ ™ : i just dun wanna talk bout it

¤ ұửИz ¤ ™ : but thanks alot
:D

ivan - omg omg omg omg omg! : nono i understand szeyun =) dont worry

ivan - omg omg omg omg omg! : hmm, i guess leaving u alone now

ivan - omg omg omg omg omg! : would be the best option =/

¤ ұửИz ¤ ™ : thanks

ivan - omg omg omg omg omg! : you take care alright

¤ ұửИz ¤ ™ : talk to u soon

¤ ұửИz ¤ ™ : take care kays

ivan - omg omg omg omg omg! : try not to give it too much thought.



What a friend! I can only say thank you over and over again. Note just how many times I kept thanking him.

No comments: