Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Sunday, February 22, 2009

A random day at Uni.

Random. It's what this is all about. Lets start.



Some sketch on the table in the lecture hall. I took this picture when I was looking at this drawing upside down. It looks nice the other way. I think.






Ah ha! My friend's birthday card. I made it. It's kind of simple. Compare to the ones I normally make. I managed to get everyone to sign it. My first effort to pull of a surprise for him and he was really, really shocked. xD His birthday was on Thursday. I hope to be able to get my hands on those pictures taken on his birthday.


Here I shout out to him, Happy Belated Birthday!


Last but not least,







*gasp*







*double gasp*








What is it? *gasp*







It's
.
.
.
.
.
.






My friend Alan's toy. Hanging from his bag. *gasp* I think it's a pen holder.


That thing is so cute. Sometimes I find it hard to resist it so I always find a way to remove it away from it's owner but at the end of the day, being an angel (ahem), I always return it back to it's rightful owner. *grins*




PS : That cute little orange fella. Looks like Alan too.

No comments: