Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What did I found?

I was packing. Yes. Going back to class after a week's plus of the Chinese New Year holiday. So, I was actually rummaging through my bag and hidden deep inside I found something which I totally forgotten about.



Can you guess what is it? The words there states that I got it from Public Bank.

Ok. Here's what happened. In the campus, there was this debit card thingy going on from Public Bank. I went to enquire about it and eventually applied for the debit card. (I don't know.. Might cancel it afterwards if no use =S) Anyway, after I applied, they gave me that.

Open up... Voila.



Pens? As usual? Nah.



One pen, one mechanical pencil. I wasn't expecting that when I opened up to check. I merely thought its sure going to be pens again. So, I opened it up, check it. *Snap* *snap* took some pictures, then tuck it away. Where??



With the rest of my pens that I've got. Err, except that, that thing barely fit into my holder.

Well, back to studying now after all those playing and drinking. Adios! I hope I do not forget to bring anything.. :]

No comments: