Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Thursday, February 5, 2009

I got it!!

Oh my GOD! I finally got my hands on his album!! *screams*

Alright. I am just exaggerating. About the screaming. But you know who's album I finally laid my hands on. Right? Yes. Yes. OH MY.. GOD! I finally went to buy it although I know I will be broke eventually. Gee..



I do not have a proper camera so. Yes. My lousy 2MP camera phone. Look at the quality. *sobs* I can cry. Destroy the wonderful picture of him.


His album that I have been longing for since it came out.


Extra gift. Come with the album.


The CD! So nice right? *jumps for joy*


Comes with a GIANT poster of LeeHom, lyrics book and contest from.


- 2009 Heart Beat Calender -
The gift, is this Calender plus a book of activities of LeeHom.


Oh My GOD. I finally got it. And I am listening to it now. Although I have heard his songs a thousand times. The calender is amazing too! Beautiful! I am going to relax to his songs now. Stay tune! :D

No comments: