Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Saturday, February 14, 2009

This Valentine's Day

Specially to one special person,


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY


<3 Love you loads *winks*












treasure the times we spent together.
those times were the best.




***************************************
***************************************



Dedicated to my dear,




You have definately light up my life
in so many ways
What more can I say
besides those three words.
You are everything I need, I want.
To lose you is like losing my life.
To you I will always say
You bring the best out of me.


With all my heart
I love you
Now and always will.





Love,
yunz






Well, we do enjoy eating that XXL Crispy Chicken. It's yummy! *winks*




Now that I've found you, I can't let you go.
I build my world around you, I need you so, baby even though,
you don't need me.

No comments: