Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Last weekend

I actually had a nice weekend! For once. I do not know for how long. I finally felt that way. I really had a super nice weekend. But I had Monday blues. zzZ

My weekend was
super. Valentine's day falls on Saturday this year! And I get to spend the whole day with my dear! Not 24 hours though but I am happy. I had like I think the most wonderful Valentine's so far. I totally totally totally LOVE my present! *grins*




My gift from him. Placed beside my laptop. Somewhere that I can see it every single day. (Minus the chocolates which of course needs to be refrigerated)

You won't believe it when I say that I feel like the most luckiest girl in the world. I really do. To have someone like him. It's just so amazing. The feeling is beyond description. I don't have to typed it all down here about what we did. Let's let the picures do the talking on my weekend. I went to 1 Utama on Saturday, 14th Feb and to The Curve on Sunday, 15th Feb. Note : It's going to be a post full of many many pictures! :D Do enjoy!

Saturday, 14th Feb : Valentines Day @ One Utama

Lunch at New York New York Deli.



Our drinks.


We had a basket of wedges. Yum!


Plus pizza!


His food.


and mine.

Alot of food hor..


We are not supposed to play with our food. He made that. Sweet~!


At the end, he gave me a small piece when I asked for one whole wedges. :(



I gave him cupcakes.






Ain't that sweet? Guess what happened to it.


He ate it. (>.<)



Took a walk around. and spotted two little cute birds.




Cute eh?



Took some pictures at the playground above the rainforest.






Then when we were about to leave, we spotted something interesting!















Last but not least, one of the barbie brides. Gorgeous. Totally gorgeous.







Sunday, 15th Feb : Night @ The Curve


Took a picture after ordering.



Then our food came. Yummy again!




I love my drink. xD






The place we ate at was just opposite this restaurnt.
(Appearantly somebody.. took this picture for fun? It is so red.)





After dinner, we walked around. I did not know the decoration for Valentines Day was so nice there. So, *snap* *snap* *click* *click* Here are a few.










So that's my weekend. Love the decorations at The Curve. Wonderful.


My random day in Uni is coming up next. More pictures too!




PS : Damn it took me about an hour plus to just get this post out. :S




<3>




Sometimes the last person on earth you want to be with,
is the person you can't be without.

No comments: