Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Monday blues. Not.

Went to friend's house on Monday to complete our assignments. I was unfortunately the last one to arrive. Had lunch there. Guess what. My friend actually cooked lunch for the 4 of us who went to his house! That's like. Wow. Take a look at the pictures.





Well sorry that's one of my friend's hands. Peace he says. Anyway, main attraction. The food. What did he cooked? The spagetti. Yes. It's nice. Yum. There's pineapple, chinese sausage, mushroom, herbs, what else? Wow. His girlfriend is very lucky. hehe..


After that. We proceed on to do our Moral assignment which is due on Wednesday. Yes. I purposely took a picture. But not good as I was also sitting down while taking that picture.



There you go. After finishing, we played some cards. Mahjong cards. xD Then, I had to go. Awww. Anyway, I am really glad to meet this group of friends here at Uni. :) Bless them. I bet we are going to have so much fun mixed with work and studies whole year round. Yay! :D

No comments: