Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Monday, February 2, 2009

A tag from Facebook.

Here are the rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 20 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 20 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you..


1- I am watching Mamma Mia right now while doing this tag.
2- I am not supposed to be sleeping late.
3- I do not put make up. Au Natural!
4- I wish I know how to apply make up.
5- I love animals!
6- I absolutely love bracelets and anklets!
7- I love my friends.
8- I am going to turn 20 soon. =S
9- I don't really like being tag (unless I've got nothing to do)
10- I love to read!
11- I need more nice clothes.
12- I definately need more money.
13- I play Facebook often now.
14- I love art.
15- I do not like insects. Not really.
16- I love good food.
17- But I am choosy. >.<
18- I am crazy?
19- I am a LEEHOM fan!! xD
20- Last but not least, I absolutely love... my guy. ;D

Well, I did not expect to get tag in Facebook. Those are random things about me while I was doing the tag. All I did was just copied and pasted it here. Whoever that reads this, it's up to you whether you want to do it or not. Cheers! :D

No comments: